Fire Sprinkler Fitter
Fire Sprinkler Fitters, Apprentices & Helpers Needed!! EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!!! Local and out of state work. Must Be Able To Travel!! FITTERS: At least 5 years sprinkler installation experience, attention to detail, dependability, ability to read blue prints and train/direct the day to day work candidates must have a valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record for approval to drive company vehicle. Apply at www.jandjmsi.com or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Fire Sprinkler Fitter with a proven track record in our industry. We recruit and retain top fire protection and life safety professionals by offering:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Ongoing NICET, NFPA, and AFSA professional development opportunities via our dedicated, on-site Training Facility with working models of fire protection and life safety equipment
- A strong safety record including a dedicated Corporate Safety Manager and formal safety policies training programs
- Cutting-edge technological expertise in fire protection and life safety solutions
- A challenging work environment
- Relocation incentive (when appropriate)
J&J Fire Protection provides fire sprinkler design, installation, service and repair for a wide variety of facilities including medical, retail, residential, schools, government, industrial, military and business settings.
As part of the J&J Fire Protection. team the Fire Sprinkler Fitter
- Installs and tests fire suppression equipment in new or retro-fit construction projects
- Follows fire sprinkler installation design plans, communicates needed design change to fit actual site requirements
- Delivers materials to the job site and for minor fabrication on job site as needed
- Utilizes hand tools, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic power tools
- Works alone or with other crew members under the direction of a Foreman
- Oversees work of apprentice(s) and helper(s) assigned to project
- When assigned to working alone, is responsible for communication with site superintendent, owner and field superintendent as representative of J&J Fire Protection.
The Fire Sprinkler Fitter position requires:
- Completion of approved Sprinkler Fitter Apprentice Program (Levels 1-4) with Journeyman certification or 1+ years demonstrated Sprinkler Fitter experience
- Knowledge of pipefitting, related plumbing regulations and fire protection codes and standards
- Holds valid state driver’s license with acceptable driving record to be approved to drive company vehicle
J&J Fire Protection, LLC. is a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome minorities, females, veterans and disabled candidates
We look forward to hearing from you!